2000 SC(DFS Technology - Highly Customizable - Commercial Grade)
The modular design of the 2000 SC applies our DFS technology to any airflow criteria, and due to its independent blower, it can retrofit with any HVAC system. This highly customized unit can also be installed as a portable standalone unit or mounted to treat targeted areas.
High air flow capacity
Low energy consumption
98% down to 0.3 micron
3x longer filter span
Compared to conventional HEPA filtration
Size: Modular to fit nearly any airflow criteria
Nominal flow: 2000 CFM
Housing design: Provides a 100% seal around the filter
Ease of maintenance: Filter access from either side
We are seeing a large trend now more than ever of people demanding clean, indoor air.
Among renters, employees, and business owners, people are carefully analyzing the spaces in which they occupy. Facilities around the globe are looking at cleanliness from all perspectives, especially air quality, to ensure that their facilities continue to be utilized and trusted.View Commercial Real-Estate Spec Sheet
HEPA stands for “high-efficiency particulate air” (filter).
- – A HEPA filter is a mesh-like sheet of dense interwoven synthetic or glass fibers. A true HEPA filter should capture particles down to 0.3 (µm).
- – As air passes through the filter, large particles get trapped, but anything smaller than 0.3 (µm) can get through and be released back out into the air. Many harmful pollutants like certain chemicals, bacteria, allergens, and airborne viruses are much smaller than 0.3(µm).
HealthWay’s DFS Technology
- – Each unit is individually tested with a class-one laser particle counter and is certified to exceed traditional HEPA filtration providing the highest level of ultrafine particle and virus removal.
- – The DFS creates a self‐contained, highly energized state in the main filter that clusters ultrafine particles to make them larger, allowing the main filter to effectively capture ultrafine particles.
- – The DFS continually creates high energy exposure through the pleats and fibers of the main filter. This prevents organism growth in the main filter and prevents live organisms from escaping back into the air.
To learn more about DFS check out our explanation document DFS Description Document.Learn More
Even if you can’t see harmful pollutants or allergens in the air, it doesn’t mean they aren’t there. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), it is estimated that people spend 90% of their time indoors and the air inside your is generally between two and five times more polluted than the air outside. Poor indoor air quality can cause many different health issues including heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, and respiratory diseases. Poor IAQ can even lower workplace productivity. For every 1,000 workers, poor indoor air quality accounts for 600 sick days per year. By investing in clean air, not only are you investing in the wellbeing of your employees, but you are also creating a better and more productive work environment.Start Discovery
UV light purifiers use UV-C light, also known as germicidal light. It harms cells by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, which either kills them or leaves them incapacitated. These cells have to be exposed to UV-C light for long periods of time for this to work.
One of the biggest concerns with UV-C light is that it can produce various levels of ozone. Even small levels of ozone can cause lung irritation, chest pain shortness of breath, and coughing.
Disinfecting Filtration System (DFS) technology uses a high-energy grid, creating microbiostasis condition which prevents anything from being able to live or grow inside the filter. DFS has been studied and is one of the only technologies proven to capture 99.99% of particles as small as 0.007 micron in size. This includes harmful viruses, mold, fungi, bacteria, VOCs, and ultrafine particles.
DFS achieves total system efficiency, meaning every air purifier achieves greater than 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 micron. HealthWay units are individually tested to meet and exceed HEPA industry standards and have been 3rd party tested to uphold rigorous standards such as Intertek Zero Ozone and EN 1822.Learn More
Talk to an IAQ Expert Today
At HealthWay, we are reimagining the world as a better, safer place. We’re looking forward to serving you and helping to solve your indoor air quality challenge. If you haven’t found what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today. Fill out our online form, or feel free to give us a call. Our standard business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday-Friday.