The Regional Sales Manager is joining HealthWay® at an exciting time! We’re reimagining the world as a better, safer place through innovative air purification solutions.
The new Regional Sales Manager will step in and be responsible for the growth of a region through our strategic business units (SBUs) including HealthWay Partners (B2B2C), End Market Consumers (B2C), and National Accounts (B2B). The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for growing existing accounts and earning new ones in their region. The Regional Sales Manager will utilize a toolkit of resources including CRM, sales enablement materials and our in house personnel to help earn, grow and make an impact in their region.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Each Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing new HealthWay Partners (Dealers and Manufacturer’s Reps) in the regional marketplace.
- Each Regional Sales Manager is responsible for growing current HealthWay Partners business through training, hands on assistance with sales presentations, providing Partner sales enablement materials, and monthly goal setting.
- Each Regional Sales Manager is responsible for selling to end-market organizations with the regional marketplace.
- Each Regional Sales Manager is responsible for keeping an up-to-date best of ability pipeline and forecast of HealthWay Partner deals as well as end-market opportunities.
- Each Regional Sales Manager is responsible for working directly with a Sales Coordinator on orders, fulfillment, and reporting.
- Each Regional Sales Manager is responsible for driving adoption of our self-serve HealthWay Partners portal.
- Each Regional Sales Manager is responsible and encouraged to find new ways to indoor air quality solutions in their market including localized marketing, tradeshows, etc.
- Each Regional Sales Manager will work tirelessly to log notes from meetings, calls and text messages, effectively updating pipeline on a daily basis
Job Skills Requirements:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong ability to bring presentations to life and engage attendees
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales expectations
- Understanding of sales metrics and ability to achieve them
- Strong Proficiency in CRM tools, HubSpot preferred
- Ability to keep immaculate notes and add them to our CRM
- 5+ years in an active sales role
- Strong experience in presenting
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies
- Manufacturing company experience
- Experience with a distribution or reseller business model
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the time