HealthWay offers advanced air purification solutions with its exclusive medically approved and listed DFS technology used in its line of portable air cleaners. The DFS technology is the most significant advancement in the IAQ industry in years and gives people total control of their indoor space. HealthWay prides itself on its research and development of new products, always on the leading edge of advanced air solutions. HealthWay is a fast-growing company providing product to customers around the world.
The Account Manager is responsible for driving the profitable growth of HealthWay Partner accounts within their designated region. The position requires proactive account management, support, and development of accounts. The AM will build strong relationships, execute sales strategies, provide onboarding & training, manage pipeline and be the all-around go-to for accounts in lockstep with their outside sales counterpart. Leveraging our CRM and ERP platforms, the AM will keep accounts in immaculate shape, with the ability to cleanly dive in and out of data by account number, type, status, and more. The Account Manager will manage, grow and report on multiple accounts simultaneously and must be an able problem solve quickly. This position will collaborate with other functions such as engineering, logistics, production, and outside vendors to realize established goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- From quotation to order to remittance – provide quotes where applicable, order processing, billing, and answer requests timely per internal policy
- Maintain CRM and ERP with active partners complete with contact information, products, pricing, and agreements
- Act as liaison between the partner and internal team for all things HealthWay
- Onboard, setup, and train partners on how to work with HealthWay effectively
- Proactively provide lead-time, shipping, and logistics answers from order entry through product arrival
- Learn and understand technical specifications for devices across our portfolio and be able to reference them for use in support and sales
- Provide white-glove service to partners by serving as their primary point of contact for all client-facing questions
- Work collaboratively and diligently to identify, validate, and share leads within the designated region
- Provide specs, marketing materials, and information to partners and sales early and often
- Meet weekly and collaboratively with sales counterparts on accounts, pipelines, promotions, etc.
- Understand and accentuate the value proposition of HealthWay products with the goal of selling more units and filters in their respective marketplace
- Leverage sales tools and collateral to educate and sell partners on our products and solutions
- Drive sales through day-to-day relationships, constant communication, reminders, training, promotions, and ongoing sales efforts
- Collaborate cross-functionally between, sales, service, and marketing to develop new upsell opportunities
Job Skills Requirements:
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
- Advanced reading and computer skills (Microsoft Office suite) are required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with and motivate a diverse group of internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of HVAC and IAQ industry – product, systems, and go-to-market channels
- Strong business, manufacturing, and/or supply chain acumen
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills from start to finish
- Experience managing B2B accounts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in CRM tools, HubSpot preferred
- Physical; standing, sitting, and lifting may be required.
- Experience with HVAC or IAQ industry
- Experience managing, supporting, and developing accounts
- Bachelor’s in Business
- Account Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Work is performed in an office, manufacturing & warehouse environment. Work hours will generally be during regular business hours 8-5 however, there will be some variation in work hours due to schedules, special projects, deadlines, and other business needs.
- Travel: Dependent on schedule (>20%)